Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 3 and More...

Hello again! Today was day 3 of insanity and it was definitely intense, especially from being sore already. Being sore though is a good thing, it proves that the program is doing what it is suppose to...change you! I can deal with soreness because come Sunday it's my rest day so my body can repair itself. Then come next week I will be even stronger. Bring it on insanity!

It's been one of those days where it's been super chaotic. Of course got my workout in then as soon as I was done the chaos started...Chasing my son and the dogs around is a daily chore, but it seemed as if no one was going to behave! haha They definitely kept me busy, but housework got neglected I guess I will try and catch up tomorrow. I do see it as if you can't get to housework it's absolutely no biggie there is always tomorrow, but your children will only be small once for cherish those moments.

I am trying to decide how to continue with my blogs...Do my posts in sections? Maybe part be about my experience with the workouts I am doing, a section on family, a section on hobbies, etc. Who would like to help this newbie blogger?! :-)

Well that's all for now! Have a great Wednesday!

~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment