Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WOW I'm Slacking!

Hi! Wow, I have definitely been slacking on this blog since this is only my second post! There definitely needs to be more hours in the day. Been so busy lately between coaching, working out, time with my husband, son, and housework (which has been lacking, whoops!)

Yesterday my two challenges started and they seem to be going really well so far. Along with those starting, I started INSANITY! Let me tell you what it has the perfect name, it's insane. I do know it's working though I am so sore. Today was the second day and I survived! Definitely needed that extra push so I can continue to reach my goals and I know insanity will get me there. :)

The awesome Beachbody jump mat! :)
If you or anyone is considering to insanity or really any of the workout programs from beachbody I have some things I would recommend. Be sure to have a large enough area to workout in and if you are doing a program that involves jumping make sure you have enough height to complete those so you don't injure yourself. Also be sure to wear proper footwear, you want your knees and feet to last forever right? Protect them. Some people would prefer to workout barefoot, I say you do what is comfortable, but I don't recommend it. The most obvious of things to have are a water bottle, towel, and any equipment needed to do the program. Lastly, I absolutely love love love the jump mat that I purchased from beachbody. I wish I would have got it before I started TurboFire. It's not very thick, but it helps to absorb landings from jumps to that helps protect your knees. I don't think I would be able to survive the entire program of insanity without it!




Phineas and Ferb
Oh goodness, not like I don't watch Phineas and Ferb enough since being Ryder's favorite show, but we are listening to the soundtrack while I work and he plays. The wonderful joys of having my 17 month old little man. =) Love when his face lights up when he gets to watch his favorite shows. He has a ton of likes, but Phineas and Ferb seems to have always been his favorite even when he was little little. Probably pretty bad that we have watched every episode at least 10 times and even the movie they have on Netflix a few times! Let's just say I know all the songs and words! ;)

Well I am off to spend the rest of my time working with the challenges and time with my lil boy! Possibly housework? Now, let's not get too crazy!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Happy Tuesday. :):)

~Tonya




2 comments:

  1. Definitely understand the watching every episode 10 times... Dan & I pretty much have every episode of Super Why! memorized lol. And we sing the songs, I even catch myself doing that when I'm in a different room than Seth and can hear it haha.

    I think our challenge group is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the challenge!

    ReplyDelete