Friday, February 8, 2013

Here's to 24...

Hi again! Here's to 24? Well today I turned 25! I am halfway to 50, yikes! Today was a great day to be my birthday. I am happy, healthy, in love, and just enjoying life what more can a girl ask for?! Oh that's right I have been wanting a ton of snow all winter and.....we FINALLY got a TON of snow! I am so excited we can finally take Ryder sledding for the first time this weekend.

My day was a pretty good one, of course I did my insanity workout which was killer! It was pure cardio, which was pure SWEAT, but so worth it I felt so amazing for the rest of the day I absolutely love it. The rest of the day I took my time on housework, worked on beachbody things and my challenge groups, and played with my boy and the dogs. I definitely always keep busy with beachbody work and housework and my son, but today just seemed to be awesome no matter what I was doing. Then, ended my birthday with going to my sister Randi's house for her Pampered Chef party. It was a lot of fun! Haven't saw Randi or my mom since Christmas I think so it was great to spend some time with both of them on my birthday, made it so much more special. (Of course I did spend time with my husband, it wouldn't have been great if I didn't!)

This is going to be another short blog post, sorry! I am so tired and beat, but happy I could check in and say how blessed I am to have so many amazing people in my life!

Stay happy and healthy!

Good night!

~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment